Everybody Should Be Feminist

1:36 PM











Credits & Adlinks:

Photos: Carmen Isabel Kehman / Editing: Me

Jacket: Primark / T-shirt: Stradivarius / Denim skrit: H&M / Sneakers: Converse / Bag: Bershka / Choker: H&M / Sunglasses: Boohoo

Hey lovelies! I'm so sad this summer has been so cold and rainy, I haven't had the chance to shoot summer looks as much as I would have wanted. But hopefully there's more time and I will definitely make use of every sunny day there is! How's your summer going this far? I've been on vacay for 2 weeks and that's why I've been away from blogging, but now I'm back in the city and there's a lot of exciting stuff coming so stay tuned! Talk to you soon! Peace 🖤

Hei armsakesed! Ma olen nii kurb, et see suvi on olnud nii külm ja vihmane, et ma pole saanud pildistada piisavalt nii palju suviseid outfite nagu ma oleks tahtnud. Aga loodetavasti veel on aega ja ma kindlasti kasutan ära kõik päikselised päevad! Kuidas teie suvi seni möödunud on? Ma olen puhkusel olnud viimased 2 nädalat ja sellepärast pole ka jõudnud blogiga tegeleda, aga nüüd olen linnas tagasi ja mul on palju põnevaid postitusi tulemas nii et püsige lainel! Räägime hiljem! Peace 🖤

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I couldn't agree with your shirt's message more! It's time for true equlity! Hope you have an absolutely awesome summer!
    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool T-shirt!
    You look pretty!
    Like your blog)

    FASHIONLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Lookbook