Heartache

4:53 PM












Credits & Adlinks:

Photos: Rando Kärk / Editing: Me

Bomber jacket: Boohoo / Top: H&M / Skirt: New Yorker (similar HERE) / Tights: H&M (similar HERE) / Boots: H&M 


Oh my god so much has been going on I've been slacking off blogging. Need to fix it now! Basically I've been wanting to redecorate my flat for ages now, because it's full of my mom's stuff and the furniture and walls are not my taste. My mom likes antiques and warm tones, and I like the Scandinavian style and cool tones haha. So totally different. And I've been bugging my mom for ages to come and get her stuff and to do something with the furniture that one morning she just barged in unannounced and took a table with 6 chairs, 2 other chairs, one cabinet and one small table away. Living room looks so empty now, but that's good, at least things are moving. Can't wait to actually have my place looking the way I want. Exciting times ahead. In the meantime I will try to be better with blogging! 🖤

Omg nii palju on vahepeal toimunud, et pole üldse jõudnud blogiga tegeleda. Pean ennast kohe parandama! Põhimõtteliselt ma olen oma korterit juba terve igavik ümber tahtnud teha, sest see on täis mu emme asju ja mööbel ja seinad pole väga minu maitse. Mu emmele meeldib antiikmööbel ja soojad toonid ning mulle meeldib Skandinaavia stiil ja külmad toonid haha. Nii et täiesti teistsugune. Ja ma olen ülikaua emmele pinda käinud, et ta tuleks oma asju vaatama ja et mööbliga teeks miskit, kuni üks hommik ta lihtsalt marssis tuppa ja viis ära ühe laua kuue tooliga, veel 2 tooli, ühe kummuti ja veel ühe väikse laua. Suur tuba on nüüd mega tühi, aga see on hea, vähemalt miskit toimub. Ma ei suuda oodata et lõpuks näeb korter selline välja, nagu ma tahan. Põnevad ajad on ees. Senikaua aga üritan blogimisega parem olla! 🖤

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Lookbook